Terms & Conditions
By signing the Registration Form to attend a phototherapy.nl workshops , you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
We aim to provide high-quality training courses as well as professional and efficient administrative services. We will act ethically with integrity, responsibility, fairness and confidentiality. Our courses are provided in the English language.
These general Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been read and accepted by both the participant and the agency or person that pays their course fees.
1.1 Your registration is binding at the stated rates and under the conditions.
· Registration takes place in order of application and subject to availability.
1.2 You will receive an invoice for your participation, payment has to be received within 30 days, at least prior participation.
1.3 Payment will be transferred to an Israeli bank account on the name of Dr. Anat Botzer.
the account number will be stated on the application form.
2. Privacy Act
The participant authorises Phototherapy.nl to collect, hold and use registration information, for the purpose of supporting the education and well-being of the class participants. The participant also authorises the transfer of their contact details into a Class List for distribution to other class members who can then if desired contact each other to work together to complete course assignments. Participant information will not be given to any other third party without written permission.
It is essential that personal and private information revealed by participants in workshop discussions, training exercises, assignments or class feedback rounds must not be passed on to any other party. Any breach of this obligation shall result in the informant being required to leave the course, and no refund of any fees or costs will be made on these occasions.
4. Copyright and Trade Protection
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the content of this website is the property of Tali Thur and dr. Anat Botzer. The site may also include content whose copyright belongs to third-parties and which has been lawfully included in this site by agreement or specific licence.
For personal, non-commercial purposes, you may view or make copies of the material contained on the site. Content may not be systematically downloaded, retrieved or stored. Content may not be reproduced or transmitted without our prior written permission.
Copyright enquiries relating to web content should be directed to the authorising officer listed in the footer of every page.
Phototherapy.nl owns the copyright of all course manuals, handouts, wall charts, website content, Photos, logos and published papers. Phototherapy.nl holds all rights to trade protection for the structure, design and provision of Phototherapy.nl training courses, newsletters, advertising and all Phototherapy.nl related material. Phototherapy.nl material must not be copied or distributed to others
5. Limit of Liability
Our liability to you is limited to the course fee, which you have paid to us. We will not be liable for any other direct or indirect loss, cost or expense, of any nature, however caused.
6.Cancellation and refund policy
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing by email email@example.com.
• Cancellation is free of charge until 7 weeks before the workshop (100% refund ex.administration costs).
· If canceled up to 2 weeks before, you receive a refund of 30% of the participation fee.
· If canceled within 2 weeks before or if you do not attend the first course session, or if you withdraw from the course after the start of the first course session, no part of the fee will be refunded.
• In case of force majeure, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop, alternative will be given.
• If you can not attend due to force majeure will be no refund. However, we offer you the opportunity to make up the missed participation (if the program or activity is repeated again)with no extra costs.
6.1 Policy for changing course date
• If you suffer from sudden ill health, or recent bereavement, please contact us immediately in writing. Your course fee can be suspended until a suitable alternative date can be found. Refunds may be considered if a medical certificate is provided.
• We will make every effort to keep to the advertised course dates, but reserve the right to cancel or postpone courses if minimum numbers are not reached. In that event a full refund will be made. Interactive Drawing Therapy Limited shall not be liable for consequential loss of income, travel or accommodation costs, or other losses that registrants or their agency may incur by such cancellation.
Prices quoted by us are inclusive of lunch, and VAT. No refund will be made if you do not fully participate in this, for example if you do not require a meal.
7.1 Early Bird Discounts
Register and pay before 15.9.2015 , for the workshop. will be given you 10% discount for all of our workshops.
Payment must be received before 15.9 to qualify for this discount, or the course fee will revert to the non-discounted Standard Fee.
Group discount will be given depending on the number of participants.
7.2 Employer Payments
Participants shall remain liable for payment of all fees and charges in the event of their employer or benefactor declining payment of fees.
8. Respect for Others
Please respect the rights of other participants to a training environment free from distraction or interruption. During class times, ensure your phone is either turned off or on mute.
NIP- a Request has been sent.
• Eerstelijnspsychologie NIP
• Kinder- & Jeugdpsycholoog NIP
In case you would like to register to the workshop with your Colleagues and NIP is not the accreditation you need, please contact info@Phototherapy.nl and we would try to find a solution.
Please direct any queries to: